- Quality Control, Solution, Improvement for the Product and Process.
- Conduct process and customer audit.
- Provide customer service, product design and development from quality point of view.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Response for products non-conformity, organize source to provide the quality solution, risk assessment, containment, corrective and preventive action, and verify the effective.
- Improve product shipping quality by control 4M1E to ensure no batch Quality Issue and reduce RMA rate
- Handling the customer complaint or RMA or customer service by coordinate resources to meet customer expectation.
- Conduct audit activity or preparation of customer audit
- Control the Product design , development, Mass Production transfer project from quality point of view
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Optical communication, physics and electronic engineering
- At least 5years relative working experiment in Optical industry and relative optical, electric, mechanical industry
- Good English ability in reading, speaking and writing(CET-4);
- Good communication skill;
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge in TL9000 or ISO9001
- Knowledge of optical component and subsystem, TL9000 or ISO9001 or ISO14001 internal auditor certificates;
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of material properties
- Good knowledge of 8D, 5W1H,7QC tools, FMEA
- Good at Agile/RMA System